- A complete game in which a pitcher yields no hits to the opposing team.More example sentences
- People think that a pitcher who throws a no-hitter totally dominates the game, but that isn't always true.
- Still, most catchers feel compelled to observe the unwritten rule about not talking to a pitcher when he has a no-hitter or perfect game working.
- In a local high school game several years ago, a pitcher lost a no-hitter because of that scoring rule.
More definitions of no-hitterDefinition of no-hitter in:
- The British & World English dictionary