- Denoting or relating to a search or raid by the police made without warning or identification: during a no-knock raidMore example sentences
- Here he encountered the tale of a man murdered by police in a controversial no-knock raid.
- How credible are cops' and prosecutors' rationalizations for no-knock searches going to be after people start blogging videos (preferably with sound) of what actually happens during these official home-invasions?
- There are lots of invasive searches discussed here - car searches, work place searches, no-knock searches, secret searches, border searches - all of whose guidelines do little to protect personal privacy.
More definitions of no-knockDefinition of no-knock in:
- The British & World English dictionary