- (Of shares in a mutual fund) sold without a commission being charged at the time of sale.More example sentences
- Like many plans, this one sells no-load shares directly to investors who download an application or ask that one be mailed.
- Commissioned brokers may have access to certain no-load mutual funds in a variable annuity wrapper, but there still is a commission on the annuity.
- For many asset classes, there are dozens of no-load mutual funds to be investigated for purchase.
More definitions of no-loadDefinition of no-load in:
- The British & World English dictionary