- A person who has made a reservation, booking, or appointment but neither keeps nor cancels it.More example sentences
- Supervisors need to predetermine how to handle no-shows or canceled appointments related to hospital visits, illnesses, or death of a family member.
- Hotels must juggle cancellations, no-shows, guests who extend their stays beyond their original reservations and rooms that are taken out of service for repairs.
- Elton John, Liam Neeson, and Michael Douglas were no-shows - unlike the guests of Liza's mother Judy Garland's generation, including Kirk Douglas and Judy's regular co-star Mickey Rooney.
More definitions of no-showDefinition of no-show in:
- The British & World English dictionary