- Of or relating to a node or the nodes of an orbit.More example sentences
- Because 31 days is longer than the nodical month, there must be at least one solar eclipse of some description in each eclipse season, making two each year.
- The nodical period is the period between two crossings of the ecliptic in the same direction.
- The draconic month, the old and still better name for a nodical month, gets its name from the dragon that eats the sun when there's a eclipse - eclipses can only happen when the moon is at a node.
More definitions of nodicalDefinition of nodical in:
- The British & World English dictionary