- A ledger containing nominal accounts, or one containing both nominal and real accounts.More example sentences
- Foreign currency transactions are accepted in all modules, including bank and nominal ledgers.
- In order to meet the reporting requirements of public companies laws, only the available nominal ledgers were used to produce published financial statements.
- These details were recorded in hand written journal entries on a weekly basis and inputted onto nominal ledgers.
More definitions of nominal ledgerDefinition of nominal ledger in:
- The British & World English dictionary