- Not American: a major non-American news sourceMore example sentences
- So, both American citizens and non-American citizens are covered by these rulings.
- The lawsuit will be filed under the Alien Tort Claims Act, an act that allows non-American citizens to use the courts to hold Americans responsible for international law violations.
- In your plea to get your non-American readers to write to voters in Clark County, Iowa, you are correct that events in the US have had, and will have, effects on world events.
nounBack to top
- A person who is not American: the first non-American to win the International Blues ChallengeMore example sentences
- Given the strength of the international field, there's a good chance a non-American will win this time, too.
- A U.S. newspaper suggests an internationally recognized civilian administration headed by a non-American.
- He was the first non-American to win the event for 32 years.
More definitions of non-AmericanDefinition of non-American in:
- The British & World English dictionary