- Not European: a wide range of non-European culturesMore example sentences
- The committee comprised a European official, three non-European officials, two ‘native’ officials and one native non-official.
- Europe therefore learnt about non-European societies through other Europeans, predominantly through what they wrote about them, but also through attempts visually to represent them.
- The hotly debated questions of what caused ‘new imperialism’ and what effects it had on the various European and non-European actors cannot be discussed here.
nounBack to top
- A person who is not European: the art and music of non-EuropeansMore example sentences
- The Ballon d' Or recognises not only Europeans but non-Europeans who play their club football in Europe.
- Many of us non-Europeans go to Europe for the historic effect.
- Is this another wedge to divide Europeans and non-Europeans?
More definitions of non-EuropeanDefinition of non-European in:
- The British & World English dictionary