- (Of a drink) not containing alcohol.More example sentences
- Three new alcoholic and two non-alcoholic beverages were created.
- Adjacent to the restaurant is a bar, which is well stocked with an assortment of alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic drinks.
- The bar has a traditional bar counter where alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served and an adjoining food servery selling typical pub food.
More definitions of nonalcoholicDefinition of nonalcoholic in:
- The British & World English dictionary