- 1Not having an allergy: get a nonallergic person to do this jobMore example sentences
- For bed endotoxin, allergic subjects were more likely than nonallergic subjects to wheeze with higher endotoxin concentration.
- Children in Finland who occupied a mold-contaminated school building suffered from asthma and/or allergy and had higher antibodies than nonallergic children.
- Thirteen allergic subjects with asthma and six nonallergic normal subjects were recruited for the study.
- 1.1Not caused by an allergy: nonallergic skin rashesMore example sentences
- The only available orally active decongestant, pseudoephedrine, was not identified in any trial concerning management of nonallergic rhinitis.
- The airway response to organic dust inhalation appears to be primarily mediated by nonallergic inflammatory mechanisms.
- Sometimes what you think may be an allergic reaction is instead a nonallergic side effect of the drug you're taking.
More definitions of nonallergicDefinition of nonallergic in:
- The British & World English dictionary