- (Of an officer in the armed forces) ranking below warrant officer, as sergeant or petty officer.More example sentences
- The Armed Forces Special Powers Act allows not just officers, but even junior commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers of the army, to use force and even kill any person on suspicion of disturbing public order.
- One of the most important distinctions is the difference between commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
- Because of the increased number of volunteer soldiers, the ministry will phase out recruitment of non-commissioned officers, including air force and army sergeants and naval petty officers.
More definitions of noncommissionedDefinition of noncommissioned in:
- The British & World English dictionary