Definition of noncompliance in English:
1Failure to act in accordance with a wish or command.
- These will include points for offences such as running a red light, poor lane discipline and non-compliance with stop and yield signs.
- The Labour leader also called for a significant increase in penalties for non-compliance with employment legislation.
- Third, there is no rule of law that can make penalties for non-compliance by countries binding if some countries decide to withdraw.
- Example sentences
- The United Nations Security Council resolution does not include an option for an opposed boarding or a non-compliant boarding.
- The netroots can also bring the force of sheer numbers to bear on a non-compliant politician, reporter, or media outlet.
- A facility owner will still have the option to file a negligence claim against the architect of a noncompliant facility.
Definition of noncompliance in:
- British & World English dictionary