- (Of a subject or information) not secret or confidential.More example sentences
- Reporters say that without their privilege to refuse to disclose even non-confidential information, based on the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, they cannot do their job.
- They are able to access all non-confidential information about all UK product license holders through RAMA.
- After all, free speech - our core civil liberty - includes the right to receive public, non-confidential information.
More definitions of nonconfidentialDefinition of nonconfidential in:
- The British & World English dictionary