Not having an executive function: a nonexecutive director
More example sentences
- Sir Richard would remain as non-executive chairman.
- Instead, Walsh says he will continue to act as a key strategist in the company in his new role as non-executive chairman.
- Gordon Stuart, founder of software group Spektra, is non-executive chairman.
A person without executive responsibilities.
- He will be chairman and chief executive, and has promised to bring non-executives on board over the course of the first year as a public company.
- The solution is surely to grant differential share option packages: long-term ones for the non-executives, shorter-term ones for executives.
- But industry sources claimed there was conflict between chief executive Mr Budge and other directors and non-executives about investment plans.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.