- Not judgmental; avoiding moral judgments.More example sentences
- Verity Stob's humor is in the stoic British tradition of a Tony Hancock, fiercely moral but utterly non-judgemental.
- One girl said Shane had a wonderful, non-judgmental personality.
- College students are rarely taught this directly, but they absorb it as part of the multiculturally tolerant, non-judgmental campus culture.
More definitions of nonjudgmentalDefinition of nonjudgmental in:
- The British & World English dictionary