- 1Not negative.More example sentences
- Two patients categorised their feelings after reading the letter as negative, 71 as non-negative, and six did not understand the letter's content.
- There's almost a palpable feeling of arms being twisted behind backs when a politician gives his or her non-negative view of the war.
- 1.1 Mathematics Either positive or equal to zero.More example sentences
- Among the topics which Frobenius studied towards the end of his career were positive and non-negative matrices.
- We also required that the numerically estimated derivatives from Equation 8 be non-negative.
- These rate variation parameters are restricted to non-negative values.
More definitions of nonnegativeDefinition of nonnegative in:
- The British & World English dictionary