Definition of nonproductive in English:
1Not producing or able to produce goods, crops, or economic benefit (tending to be less forceful in meaning than unproductive).
- This distribution of profits even includes profits earned in non-productive sectors.
- The lie consists of the implication that the election was a victory by the relatively non-productive elements of society.
- The Government will grab money from the production sector, drive it into the ground, and give the money away to the non-productive sector.
- Lack of involvement and engagement lead them to varied non-productive activities.
- He considered these activities to be non-creative and non-productive.
- From this point, discussion is not only non-productive but nauseating.
- nonproductively adverb
- Example sentences
- If it's present, but doesn't surface, it can become a preoccupation that drains the organization's talents non-productively and destroys some of its people.
Definition of nonproductive in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.