- Determined by or resulting from factors other than chance: a nonrandom distribution patternMore example sentences
- Obviously the random component precedes the non-random one in the causal chain.
- We opted instead for a non-random sample from different contexts in order to capture a more diverse pool of respondents.
- One of the strongest non-random patterns is that rich and powerful people are healthier than poor and powerless people.
More definitions of nonrandomDefinition of nonrandom in:
- The British & World English dictionary