- 1(Of costs, charges, taxes, etc.) occurring one time only: nonrecurring grants to officersMore example sentences
- The most common trick was to push ordinary expenses into the category of one-time or nonrecurring costs.
- In addition, adjustments for nonrecurring items need to be made.
- Part of the nonrecurring cost may have been financed by loans.
- 2Not returning or recurring: a nonrecurring illnessMore example sentences
- In the random condition, the subjects were presented with nonrecurring problems that were always different in the five blocks of trials.
- The model simulates such morphologies, nevertheless, they are completely random and nonrecurring.
- Thus the law was passed, to allow fraud investigators to view and identify nonrecurring trends.