- 1Not requiring or providing facilities for people to live on the premises: two-day nonresidential workshopsMore example sentences
- Students can avail of the colleges' residential facilities or can pursue the courses on a non-residential basis.
- Private investment constitutes investments by business and non-profit organisations in infrastructure, non-residential and residential buildings and equipment.
- Together, they went on to buy the Mercy Convent in Stradbally, and converted it into a gardening school with residential and non-residential courses, known as Carrigahilla House and Gardens.
- 1.1(Of property or land) containing or suitable for commercial premises rather than private houses.More example sentences
- The increase in stamp duty to 9 per cent on non-residential property will weigh against investing in the Irish commercial property market.
- All that the civic body could do so far is to issue notices to the software firms asking them to pay property taxes applicable to non-residential properties.
- I would have exempted non-residential property from the stamp duty hike.
More definitions of nonresidentialDefinition of nonresidential in:
- The British & World English dictionary