- 1(Especially of a deposit paid) not repayable in any circumstances.More example sentences
- They would do us all a favour if they did not enter the competition in the first place or face a non-returnable entry fee.
- The complainant must fill out a form, a copy of which must be given to the hedge owner, and pay a non-returnable fee to the local authority.
- First you have to fill in a whole bunch of forms and sent them to ICANN with a $1,000 non-returnable fee.
- 1.1(Of bottles or other containers) not intended to be returned empty to the suppliers.More example sentences
- Until we change the packaging to non-returnable bottles it is difficult for us to do so,’ he said.
- Consumers pay more for goods in non-returnable containers or that have excessive packaging.
- I wondered what on earth a self-proclaimed organic gardener was doing with a stock of resource-squandering, non-returnable containers in the first place.
More definitions of nonreturnableDefinition of nonreturnable in:
- The British & World English dictionary