- Relating to or involving religious or spiritual matters.More example sentences
- If these institutions want a nonsecular future, they must construct serious and sustained formative experiences for their lay faculty, staff, and administrators.
- The director's nonsecular undertones are planted in the earth, waiting to grow into something awesome.
- The only way to miss the religious or nonsecular appearance of the monument would be to walk through the building with one's eyes closed.
More definitions of nonsecularDefinition of nonsecular in:
- The British & World English dictionary