A person who does not smoke tobacco.
More example sentences
- I am all for people's rights and a smoker has as much of a right to smoke as a non-smoker has the right to clean air.
- If the owners prefer to allow smoking, non-smokers can accept that or stay away, they say.
- They are jeopardising their own health and that of non-smokers who have to walk through their smoke.
- More example sentences
- And yet at the moment, smokers are paid the same amount of money as their non-smoking colleagues.
- But I do think non-smoking drinkers should be able to enjoy a pint without having to drink it in a gas chamber.
- There are too many smokers that would revolt to such a prospect and it is simply selfish of the non-smoking society to try and enforce it.
Definition of nonsmoker in:
- The British & World English dictionary