- (Of a pan or surface) covered with a substance that prevents food from sticking to it during cooking: a nonstick frying panMore example sentences
- Melt a knob of Celles sur Belle French Butter in a small non-stick pan over low heat.
- You will need a good non-stick pan for this dish so it slides out in one piece.
- Though a proper crepe pan or crepiere is made of iron, non-stick surfaces make it so much easier.
More definitions of nonstickDefinition of nonstick in:
- The British & World English dictionary