Definition of nonviable in English:
1Not able to develop, grow, or survive: nonviable embryos
More example sentences
- The third instance of cord torsion resulted in the delivery of a nonviable, 15.5-week, phenotypically female fetus.
- Nonviable cells typically have a compromised membrane.
- In this circumstance, the residual tumor is frequently nonviable.
2Not practical or workable.
- Animal consciousness has long been assumed to be a nonviable arena of investigation.
- The vast outpouring over the last three decades of archaeological evidence relating to the rise of Cahokia renders such models nonviable.
- We can't try to keep people in nonviable jobs.
Definition of nonviable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia