Definition of nonvolatile in English:
- The interactions between volatile and non-volatile flavour compounds could, however, play an important role in the rate of flavour release.
- Distillation has been used widely to separate volatile components from non-volatile compounds.
- They contain the volatile as well as non-volatile components of the herb or spice.
1.1 Computing (Of a computer’s memory) retaining data even if there is a break in the power supply.
- Using non-volatile memory also means the data isn't lost if the power cuts out at any time.
- Placing the cache in non-volatile Flash memory near to the hard drive solves the problem.
- These attacks attempt to gain access to the secrets stored in volatile and non-volatile memories.
Definition of nonvolatile in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.