- another term for norepinephrine.More example sentences
- To date, we know of approximately 300 substances that act as neurotransmitters, including endorphins, neuropeptides, adrenaline, noradrenaline and acetylcholine.
- The tumor increases production of adrenaline and noradrenaline, raising blood pressure.
- This amino acid fights fatigue by pumping up your levels of the energizing neurotransmitters dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline.
More definitions of noradrenalineDefinition of noradrenaline in:
- The British & World English dictionary