- (Of an engine) not turbocharged or supercharged.More example sentences
- These engines are all normally aspirated, meaning that a turbo or supercharger can be installed for added power.
- These are closed cockpit, purpose-built vehicles that have normally aspirated engines up to 5.5 liters.
- It's also smaller and lighter than Honda's regular two litre engine, and at 237 bhp sets a new record for highest specific output for a normally aspirated production car engine.
More definitions of normally aspiratedDefinition of normally aspirated in:
- The British & World English dictionary