- Not nearly: he’s nowhere near as popular as he used to beMore example sentences
- It is still quite a big car, although nowhere near as heavy, and offers plenty of ride performance and comfort.
- What one thinks is certainly important, but nowhere near as important as how one thinks.
- The evidence for a causal link between video games and violence is nowhere near as solid as Grossman maintains.
More definitions of nowhere nearDefinition of nowhere near in:
- The British & World English dictionary