nounUS • informal
- 1A place or situation of no significance, promise, or interest: some American village that might justifiably lay claim to the title “Nowheresville.”More example sentences
- Reflecting the relationship - both positive and negative - between the European and Aboriginal communities in small town nowheresville Australia, as well as domestic violence, growing up, and inter-racial romance.
- And try not to make it back too late, Adeline may be a sleepy nowheresville of a town, kiddo, but I still don't like the thought of you running around in the dark.
- The setting is a nowheresville town in Midwestern America, the sort of place that pins its hopes and dreams on the fortunes of a high school football team.
More definitions of nowheresvilleDefinition of nowheresville in:
- The British & World English dictionary