- A compound consisting of a nucleoside linked to a phosphate group. Nucleotides form the basic structural unit of nucleic acids such as DNA.More example sentences
- All three enzymes showed a marked preference for adenine over guanine nucleotides.
- It has been reported that lanthanides are able to bind to DNA, RNA and nucleotides in vitro.
- This package contains a number of substitution models for nucleotides and RNA base pairs.
More definitions of nucleotideDefinition of nucleotide in:
- The British & World English dictionary