noun (plural nudies)• informal
- A publication, entertainment, or venue featuring nude performers or models: the magazine says the editor was fired, and for reasons unrelated to nudies of the starMore example sentences
- Filled with paradoxes, each of the pieces is absurd in its own right, from Robert Therrien's vertiginous, spiralling bed to Serge Comte's Post-It note nudies to Peter Land's endlessly looping fat-man-falling-down-the-stairs video.
- Playboy runs nudies of Sable and the WWF sues for violating its ‘intellectual property.’
- Lee and the production staff take the notebook-paper nudies several steps further still by also offering non-stop peeks up dresses, at flexing crotches, at perky patooties, and so much more.
adjectiveBack to top
- Portraying, featuring, or including people in the nude: a nudie barMore example sentences
- One night I was abducted and forcibly exposed to nudie bars.
- On top of this, they hang out at a nudie bar called The Bada Bing, they pine for the old days when there was still honor in the mob and grouse when confronted with the idea of paying five dollars for a cup of cappuccino.
- He saw this nudie bar on the way there and pulled over.
More definitions of nudieDefinition of nudie in:
- The British & World English dictionary