noun (plural nuits blanches pronunc. same)
- A sleepless night.More example sentences
- Mes nuits blanches brings together over five years of shooting, presented as immense contact sheets that cover the walls of Centre Clark.
- The food one chooses after a nuit blanche, in that glorious, liberated, will-to power moment before the hangover kicks in is uniquely dramatic.
- The title of the piece refers to the expression ‘une nuit blanche,’ meaning a sleepless night.
French, literally 'white night'.
More definitions of nuit blancheDefinition of nuit blanche in:
- The British & World English dictionary