- A school for young children, mainly between the ages of three and five.More example sentences
- For this reason, he eliminated the terms nursery school, play school, and infant school.
- Southway Nursery School in Bedford has become the first nursery school in the county to be awarded Beacon Status.
- The hall is used for the monthly meetings of a physically disabled group of people and as a nursery school five days a week.
More definitions of nursery schoolDefinition of nursery school in:
- The British & World English dictionary