Definition of object program in English:
A program into which some other program is translated by an assembler or compiler.
- A non-source executable file is also called an object program.
- The object program is generated after optimization simply by transcribing the information encoded in the quadruples into machine instructions.
- After many studies of FORTRAN programs in situations where the execution speed of the object program was a critical factor, we realized that the FORTRAN H Extended compiler did not always produce the expected highly optimized code.
object programming noun
- Example sentences
- But why has it taken Compu-soft twenty years to wake up to the well-understood advantages of object programming?
- In this paper we introduce contracted persistent object programming, a new approach to persistent programming, that is based on orthogonal persistence, but constrained to the object-oriented case.
Definition of object program in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan