- A post for watching the movement of enemy forces or the effect of artillery fire.More example sentences
- The job used to be more exciting, and I used to be asked to ride deep into ‘enemy’ territory, set up an observation post and report enemy movement.
- On the other hand, if a building such as a tower is occupied to serve as an artillery observation post, then we have a combat priority that overrides any consideration of personal security.
- A Regional Forces Surveillance Vehicle follows the vermin-proof fence to get to the patrol observation post.
More definitions of observation postDefinition of observation post in:
- The British & World English dictionary