- 1The action or fact of occupying a place: the house is finally ready for occupancyMore example sentences
- ‘More villas are under construction and will be ready for occupancy very soon,’ said Gu Weizhong of the group.
- It was ready for occupancy in the summer of 1903 and they moved into the four-storey building with full basement.
- The units, which are competitively priced, are ready for immediate occupancy.
- 1.1The proportion of accommodations occupied or in use, typically in a hotel: the 70 percent occupancy needed to give a profitMore example sentences
- But hotel room occupancies during the two-week event were said to have been up to 20% lower than expectations.
- Room occupancies and average rates have seen a steady improvement as the hotel adjusts its market mix and product line up.
- High occupancies and room rates have combined to lift operating margins to well over 50 per cent in many cases.