Definition of occupational in English:
Of or relating to a job or profession: hepatitis B may be an occupational disease for some health-care workers
More example sentences
- The fund will be bankrolled by levies on employers offering occupational pension schemes.
- The rules cover most personal pension plans as well as preserved benefits from occupational pension schemes.
- I am a member of an occupational pension scheme approved by the Inland Revenue.
- Example sentences
- Many others die from occupationally induced illnesses.
- The foundation is a voluntary group made up of people who geographically, socially and occupationally represent the county.
- You're a cable repairman, plumber, electrician, or are otherwise occupationally obligated to pay visits to the houses and apartments of others.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan