- Each of the third pair of cranial nerves, supplying most of the muscles around and within the eyeballs.More example sentences
- The posterior cerebral may course below, rather than over, the oculomotor nerve.
- In all gnathostomes, all but two of the extrinsic eye muscles are controlled by the oculomotor nerve (Cranial Nerve III).
- This ganglion contains preganglionic nerves and postganglionic neurons of the oculomotor nerve.
More definitions of oculomotor nerveDefinition of oculomotor nerve in:
- The British & World English dictionary