- A person who calculates or predicts the outcome of a contest, such as a horse race or an election, and sets betting odds.More example sentences
- Las Vegas oddsmakers love the Super Bowl because it is the biggest betting event of the year.
- Why don't the track's oddsmakers say ‘something to 1‘?
- Vegas oddsmakers already have established a favorite for most-asked question: ‘What's up with Freddie Mitchell's hair?’
More definitions of oddsmakerDefinition of oddsmaker in:
- The British & World English dictionary