- A projection in the mouth of most mollusks that supports the radula.More example sentences
- The possession of an odontophore internal to the mouth angle ossicles can only be interpreted as an apomorphy of crown asteroids.
- The odontophore is an unpaired typically T-shaped ossicle between and dorsal to the distal side of each mouth-angle ossicular pair.
- We also explore the extraxial nature and phylogenetic significance of the odontophore.
More definitions of odontophoreDefinition of odontophore in:
- The British & World English dictionary