- 1.1An oil tanker.More example sentences
- With similar dimensions, it will also match Westralia's capabilities once converted from an oiler to underway replenishment ship.
- Future tests are planned for the Merlin with RFA vessels, in particular auxiliary oilers and auxiliary oil and replenishment ships.
- The 180-metre long oilers, officially classified as Large Fleet Tankers, are fitted with two Vulcan Phalanx close-in weapon systems.
- 1.3A person who oils machinery.More example sentences
- Their father worked in construction as a crane operator, oiler and mechanic.
- The engine oiler had a painfully swollen jaw, apparently from an abscessed tooth.
- It could have been the work of someone of fairly low level experience, such as an oiler.
More definitions of oilerDefinition of oiler in:
- The British & World English dictionary