- • informal A former lover.More example sentences
- The pensioner now has three children and has been married twice, but would love to contact his old flames to see what has happened during their lives.
- As the amorous side of your life goes up and down, you forage in the laundry basket of love, reselecting old flames instead of dusting yourself down and seeking new conquests.
- Maybe this sudden influx of communication from old flames was karma having a field day and rubbing in the painful realities of current singledom.
More definitions of old flameDefinition of old flame in:
- The British & World English dictionary