- A chemical compound derived industrially from animal or vegetable oils or fats.More example sentences
- Other bit part players in the beauty industry include ICI (LSE: ICI), whose Uniqema division manufactures oleochemicals and surfactants for products such as skin creams.
- In the UK, for instance, Petrofina's offices in Epsom, Surrey, have been closed and the oleochemical operations sold.
- This tends to make these oils suitable for edible use and only of limited value as oleochemicals.
More definitions of oleochemicalDefinition of oleochemical in:
- The British & World English dictionary