- A lithographic print textured to resemble an oil painting.More example sentences
- It also includes a number of oleographs (prints made to resemble oil paintings).
- Local art was then being influenced by the lithographs, oleographs and photographs arriving from England.
- Naturally, art aficionados and collectors are not far behind: the rush is now on for old cinema posters and stills, as it was, and one supposes still is, for this artist's oleographs and prints.
More definitions of oleographDefinition of oleograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary