- The production of abnormally small amounts of urine.More example sentences
- In non-fatal cases recovery was complete and occurred within a further 3 h. There were no gastrointestinal or renal symptoms such as diarrhoea, anuria, oliguria or haematuria during the entire period of observation.
- Chronic renal failure with oliguria or anuria complicates fluid management during critical illnesses, particularly when cardiac disease coexists.
- After surgery she deteriorated noticeably with oliguria, disseminated intravascular coagulation, respiratory distress, bleeding duodenal ulcer, sepsis, and Clostridium difficile diarrhoea.
- More example sentences
- If infant is anuric or oliguric, think about dehydration, sepsis, renal abnormalities, or obstruction.
- The intravenous dye used during angiography can precipitate acute oliguric renal failure in patients with early renal impairment.
- Two days after would repair, she underwent hemodialysis for oliguric acute renal failure with severe volume overload and hyperkalemia.
More definitions of oliguriaDefinition of oliguria in:
- The British & World English dictionary