- Receiving signals from or transmitting in all directions.More example sentences
- An omnidirectional system receives the interference signal at full strength throughout each revolution, and therefore always will tend to have poorer performance.
- Most call center agents and supervisors are familiar with the two types of headset microphones most prevalent in call centers - noise canceling and omnidirectional microphones.
- Sinclair Technologies has developed a VHF fiberglass omnidirectional antenna using low PIM antenna design techniques.
More definitions of omnidirectionalDefinition of omnidirectional in:
- The British & World English dictionary