adjective & adverb
- (Especially of posts on an Internet message board) relevant to the subject in question: [as adjective]: on-topic contributions to the discussion [as adverb]: I’ll do my best to stay on-topicMore example sentences
- I've also always had a difficult time staying on-topic.
- I will settle for sincere attempts to stay on topic.
- Meanwhile, back on topic - remember, blame is a two way street.
More definitions of on-topicDefinition of on-topic in:
- The British & World English dictionary