- 1Availability to all: open access to scientific and technological informationMore example sentences
- Scholars need to understand how their intellectual property can be protected with open access.
- The result, we predict, will be the rapid achievement of the dream of open access to scientific research.
- All things being equal, a better choice for authors, from a copyright perspective, is open access.
- 1.1A system where users of a library have direct access to bookshelves.More example sentences
- Instead, there are excellent facsimiles on open access.
- And now we have institutional repositories and open access to manage.
- Most holdings are on open access and require no retrieval by Library staff.
More definitions of open accessDefinition of open access in:
- The British & World English dictionary