- The practice of openly carrying a firearm on one’s person in public: gun enthusiasts and supporters of open carry flocked to the meeting [as modifier]: open carry laws Compare with concealed carry.More example sentences
- I come from another state where open carry is legal but no one does it.
- I'm all for open carry, but I think there's an appropriate time and place to do so.
- Phoenix police said the men carrying guns at Monday's event did not need permits, as the state of Arizona has an "open carry" law.
More definitions of open carryDefinition of open carry in:
- The British & World English dictionary